Island and wildlife tour – BEST DAY EVER!
This tour has it all! You will spend the cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands, where we will showcase the amazing diversity of Tauranga’s marine wildlife. With dolphins swimming alongside our vessel, it’s the best way to see dolphins in Tauranga. Watch seasonal seabirds, penguins, seals, whales, sunﬁsh, school ﬁsh, sharks, orca… even turtles!
Our Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise is tailored to those wanting a genuine kiwi experience in nature.
It’s a story about our human intrigue with amazing marine animals and their habitat. Participate by searching on the large top deck for a once in a lifetime wildlife encounter. We have limited our passenger numbers for comfort and to enable a more personal experience. Our large spacious boat is also ideal for families. The captain and experienced crew are passionate about sharing their marine knowledge with you and will provide fascinating commentary throughout the trip. They’ll also be sure to point out all that they see so you won’t miss a thing! It really is a shared lifetime experience.
Don’t forget your camera as we are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream. You will return to Tauranga by 2:00pm so you will have the rest of the day to explore our beautiful region, the Bay of Plenty, or continue your travels!
This will be a day to call home about!
- Cruise on our spacious boat with 360° outdoor views from the largest open-air wildlife watching sun deck.
- Watch seasonal marine wildlife – penguins, seals, dolphins, whales, sunfish, school fish, seabirds, sharks and orca.
- Free communal on-board BBQ facilities for lunch (BYO food for cooking on the BBQ or bring your own packed lunch).
- Cold beer and chilled regional wine from our licenced bar
- On-board commentary and references with facts on the Bay and local marine wildlife.