Latest Covid-19 Update
Do not travel if you are unwell. Any guest presenting to the hostel that appears to be unwell will not be accommodated.
If you have any symptoms that may indicate possible infection, please telephone Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453. Your safety and the safety of your staff are top priority, we will continue to monitor updates and developments from the ministry of health and the New Zealand Government https://covid19.govt.nz.
Vaccine passports are mandatory.
We are a high-risk environment with shared common spaces. Due to health and safety laws, we can implement the vaccine mandate policy to keep our staff and guests safe. Please be respectful of this decision and our staff.
We will be requiring all staff and guests over 12 and 3 months to be fully vaccinated. Please be sure to have your valid ID and NZ Vaccine Pass ready on arrival, as our staff will verify these upon check-in.
To ensure you can continue to travel with confidence, we have updated our policies and procedures across the property in line with medical and government advice.
As such, we have made the following operational changes across our property:
- Actively promoting good hygiene practices & awareness through clear signage posted throughout the property
- Introduction of hand sanitising stations throughout all common/public areas
- Upholding and regulating physical distancing protocols through clear signage, floor markers, and security in public/common areas;
- Monitoring any/all gatherings in-line with government restrictions
- Intensifying our deep cleaning procedures through the property, in line with government standards
- Implementing increased sanitization of all communal areas and rooms through increased daily housekeeping schedule
- We ask you to sign in with the QR code, use the hand sanitizer, follow the hostel rules at each alert levels and advise us if you are feeling unwell at anytime.
Staff Safety Measures
Staff do not come in to work when unwell, any symptoms of family illness are reported to hostel management
Bookings & Cancellations
Due to a government annoncement if groups of 6 or more need to cancel, we need 24 hours notice and the non-refundable deposit is turned into a credit to be used within the year.